Welcome to Arista Corporation careers page. Arista continues to grow and seek dependable individuals to join our talented team. We value employees who are willing to learn, take initiative, partner with other employees and solve problems. Job duties and requirements vary by position. If you’re interested, please send an email with an updated resume to email@example.com.
Arista Corporation is a leading manufacturer of industrial computers and displays, headquartered in Fremont, CA; we have offices in China, India, and Taiwan. Our extensive product portfolio includes Industrial Panel PCs, Industrial Monitors, Box PCs & Fanless Embedded Computers, Rack Mount Computers, ACP ThinManager Ready Thin Clients, Embedded CPU Boards and Video Extender/Switches.
Regional Sales Manager Opening
The Regional Sales Manager positions are available in the following regions:
New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Maryland
Great Lake Region:
Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin
Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas
Key Skills and Requirements:
• Sales Planning
• Meeting Sales Goals
• Territory Management
• Great communication skills
• Presentation Skills
• Building Relationships
• Negotiation, Results Driven
• Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
• Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
• Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
• Identifies, makes contact with and builds relationships with potential customers in order to win new,
profitable business for The Company in their assigned geography.
• The Regional Sales Manager role is an individual contributor role with an organization known for
quality and service. In this outside sales position, you will be comfortable traveling between 40-50%
as develop new accounts for this rapidly expanding company.
• Providing sales activities reports to senior executives
• Submit resume detailing your experience
• Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
• Please email your resume to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org